2008 Nissan Elgrand E51 3.5i V6 Highway Star, Series 3 Facelift with full Black Leather & Recliner option.
Finished in the Stunning G30 Black Pearl which looks awesome in direct sunlight and like gloss black at night.
Grade 4 Auction car that has covered approx 122,000 kms / 75,800 miles and works out at approx just 6,700 miles per year.!!
First Registered in Japan January 2008, Imported July 2019 & used occasionally by myself whilst awaiting my own to be ready (I was at the Manchester Cars & Coffee meet 13th October with this one).
DVLA Registration complete with ourselves, the importer, as the only UK owner - Registration number MC57 CNK.
Here's a breakdown of what has been done as part of our preparation process.
- Rear Cats Decored
- Undersealed / Waxoyl applied (wheels removed, inner sill / under sill / around spare wheel bungs removed, heavy duty spray applied onto the lips of the rear arches)
- Lockwood MPH Dial Face
- FM Band Expander (16mhz)
- English Sticker Set
- Rear Fog Lamp (RH Reverse Swap)
- Oil Service (Castrol GTX 5w30)
- New Oil Filter
- New Air Filter
- New Pollen Filters front & rear
S3 HWS Specification with a few optional extra's.
- Urban Selection / Rider Clear Rear Lights
- Full Black Leather Interior
- Heated Front Seats
- Recliner Option - Second Row
- Twin Electric Side Loading Doors
- LED interior bulb upgrade
- 17" Alloys
- Reverse Camera
- Side View Camera
- AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System)
- Will play UK DVD's
- Some nice red reflective Nissan Badges
This lovely Series 3 Elgrand is in superb order throughout, drives great without any know issues and as with any of our imports - any inspection is welcomed.
I have personally done around 200kms in this Elgrand and can honestly say it's a great vehicle.
A copy of the Auction Sheet, Export Document (Jap) & Export Document (translated) is supplied along with a letterhead document stating what we have done.
We can offer usual dealer facilities such as Part Exchange, Nationwide Delivery & Extended Warranty.
Priced at £9,499 (with all the above prep work included in the price)
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester - WN3 4HN
(Free collection from Wigan North Western / Wigan Wallgate train stations or Wigan bus station)
Any questions or to arrange a viewing, please just ask.